True Blue QT's Blog: Hair cut and shop orders!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hair cut and shop orders!

Once upon a time I cut my bangs on my own and it was a disaster. At first they were alright but I honestly wasn't going for this look.


I wanted pinup bangs like these


and boy was that a huge mistake. My bangs ended up looking like this


But that's not even the worst of it. However, I'm not going to share those embarrassing pictures. I kept cutting at them and making it worse. Once you get bangs, there's no going back and then you'll be waiting years for them to grow back out.

Recently, however, I wanted bangs again. I wanted them right this time and so I went to this Hair Cuttery place and a nice lady named Amanda cut my hair. I got it trimmed also. I learned that my hair's ends are like cotton (which I have noticed) and completely break off (like cotton) when wet. >.< It's all the dye and bleach I've used in my hair. I bought some conditioning treatment called Biolage's Hydrotherapie Conditioning Balm and I hope it will work.



So these are my new bangs


and I have mixed feelings for them. I think Amanda cut one side shorter than othe other as you can see in the picture and the side that's longer, she missed some hair. It's thicker on the right side (my left). They are cute but totally different and I have a round face so I don't think this accentuates my face as much but like I said, there's no going back. I will get use to them; they're kind of cute.

On another note, my shop true blue qt


is doing really well for only being open for about a week. The Totoro, bear, and kitty tights are really popular!




Blogger friends!! Use the code: yousobest for 10% off all items!

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything disrespectful or rude will be deleted. Think before you type and post.