True Blue QT's Blog: there's a first for everything.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

there's a first for everything.

So this is my first entry! I suppose I will introduce myself and welcome you to the blog and tell you a bit about what it's going to include. 


My name is tabitha and I'm 23 years of age. I will be 24 in September. I am starting my 2nd year of college this coming Monday and I'm currently enrolled full time. I'm mostly studying psychology and sociology; both very interesting subjects. I live in central Florida and I personally love it. I'm in the middle of two very popular cities where there is a lot to do if you got the money. I love the town I live in and I love the warm weather because I'm not a huge fan of the cold. I am currently unemployed and looking for a part time job so I can get my very own place. All the while, I run iheartjurassicpark on tumblr and my own little shop called true blue qt. There I sell hand made jewelry, hair accessories, vintage/unique thrift items, and other trendy apparel, shoes, purses, and more! However, I've noticed a lot of very popular shops that sell the same exact items as I do but for twice as more - yikes! Stop on by where I find really cute stuff and save money! I enjoy being on tumblr and reddit and playing pc/video games including league of legends and currently, borderlands 2! I enjoy many things such as reading, writing, films, games, and crafting. You can see all my interests in my profile.

What you can expect to see on this blog

Here is a list of things you will eventually find on my blog:
  • Personal entries
  • Beauty Tutorials
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Reviews
  • Giveaways
  • Products from my shop (coupons, etc.)
  • Other cute and nerdy things

The reason I created this blog is because I enjoy writing and I make enough personal entries on my personal tumblr already, plus my store is up and running and I think this will be a great way to interact the two. I'm excited to start this and hope you guys will join me on this little journey of mine!

l♥ve, tabitha

2 comments:

  1. cute blog! :D just a little hint though, some people dont like it when music automatically starts, obviously it's fine if you don't really care much about people what people think of the matter. But if you care about views and readership, then you may want to rethink.
    Just a tip and good luck with the blog! :D
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.com
    Lauren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii! thanks so much for the input! i really thought about that so i think i'll keep autoplay off ^.^ thanks again <3

      Delete

Anything disrespectful or rude will be deleted. Think before you type and post.