True Blue QT's Blog: Charlotte Russe Mini Haul

Friday, September 27, 2013

Charlotte Russe Mini Haul

Hi lovelies! The 24th was my birthday and I turned a big 24! Time goes by so fast and I can hardly believe in one year I'll be halfway to thirty. It's kind of a scary thought :( so be thankful for every day you're alive and never take your time on this earth for granted. I remember being in highschool and it felt like yesterday but almost six years have already passed! Sometimes I wonder why it goes by so fast, or how I'm going to be able to do everything I want or need to do for myself and others before my time is up. My time could be tomorrow however, and that should make me more determined. Sigh. Life goes on my friends, and time does not stop. Ever heard that song Time by Pink Floyd? Listen to it here. The feels. Okay, I have to stop writing about this or I'll get all emotional >.<

Anyway, I was given a Charlotte Russe gift card by my dear friend (TM!) and i went there yesterday to get a few things! I've been needing some pants but unfortunately didn't find any on clearance that fit me well. I always have a hard time finding pants because I'm so short and have a small waist but big thighs. They are high waist. The only thing I don't like about these are how the material around the buttons stretch and make me look like I can't fit into my pants! These actually fit perfect and aren't tight at all. They are very stretchy though and that's probably why they do that. I can deal with that though, so I decided to get them! I absolutely love the color! $32 is about average price for pants, so I can't complain too much.


There were scarves on sale for $5 and there were many to choose from! I got this creamy white one and half of it is lace. It's so pretty and soft! It's like a one piece so it doesn't part and I love it! I'm stoked to use it during Fall (if it ever gets chilly enough here in Florida).





Lastly, I got a set of three head bands and one flower head band for $10. They are honestly things that I could totally make myself and probably for much cheaper but I couldn't resist. They are all adorable. (Sorry about the bad lighting)





I really really really love this one ^_^


Welp, that's it. I have a huge haul coming soon for my store so keep an eye out for it. It will include platform shoes, apparel, and some very pretty violet contacts! 'Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything disrespectful or rude will be deleted. Think before you type and post.