True Blue QT's Blog: deals deal deals

Friday, September 6, 2013

deals deal deals

I am a sucker for clearance deals. You can find great things for under ten bucks and save a lot of money if you do the following:

1. If you're strictly looking for deals, keep your eyes off everything else and go straight to the clearance rack, which is probably in the back corner of the store somewhere. Looking at other products is just going to tempt you to buy them. I promise at the end of the day, you will leave happy with what you've got and less money spent.
2. Get creative. A lot of the items on the clearance rack are there because nobody wants to buy them. If you know how to sew, cut, and decorate, try it on some of the clothes, or set your own style.
3. Look at every individual item. Sometimes, there are amazing things just hiding and waiting to be found.
4. Go into those little shops in the mall that no one visits. They are usually very cheap and you will find a gem or two somewhere in there.
4. My biggest problem is this: spending too much money because you think you've found all these deals. Keep it to a minimum. You may have got more with your money but did you really need it? The goal is to save money, not to spend as much just because you found more things that cost less.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I treated myself yesterday, feeling that I deserved it and it's been entirely too long. I got 2 pairs of shorts, a dress with a belt, and an adorable blouse for just $27. Something like that usually costs anywhere from $55 to $80. I'll share with you what awesome things I got for such low prices.

These shorts were $5 each at Rue21. I love love love that store and they have some of the best deals I've ever come across. They are very high quality and fit and feel so comfortable, which is such a blessing because I'm very short with very big thighs.







I found this adorable dolly shirt in some random store. No one was in there and there wasn't a whole lot I liked except this shirt. Believe it or not, everything was $5....yes, everything!




And finally, this cute lilac dress that came with a belt (not pictured) was on sale for $12 at Charlotte Russes.


Good luck finding deals and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything disrespectful or rude will be deleted. Think before you type and post.