True Blue QT's Blog: Dem cheap products..

Friday, August 23, 2013

Dem cheap products..

For the first time in a long time I was able to buy much needed stuff with money that I earned and not with money that was given to me. Fortunately for me I've found some pretty awesome yet cheap drugstore products throughout the years. Some of these are currently my favorite products:


L'oreal Paris' Superior Preference is a good brand, however, know that NO hair dye is ever good for your hair, especially the one's that come in a box. This is my addiction. I've had my hair so many different colors, and that is most likely the reason for the breaking of my hair. So always be careful when putting things like this in your hair.

Anyway, I still use this stuff (i know shame on me), and I think this color is gorgeous. It's 9A Light Ashe Blonde. I usually go for the cheaper brand (which I can't even remember the name) that has a color very similar and works jut as well, however, they were out of stock so I ended up with this one. I get these for my roots but end up putting it all over my head in which i get a gold to platinum look. Some might not like this, but I do. Unfortunately, with doing this, I damage the ends of my hair because they are so frail and I have dyed them SO much. Moving on...



This is my absolute favorite drugstore powder. Rimmel's Stay Matte 011 Creamy Natural is smooth, covers very well, and smells good! It gives me that nice smooth matte finish and it only costs about $4 at Walmart.



NYC's 887 Black Noir Liquid Eyeliner is amazing. If you're experienced with precision tips (not felt) then you will love this. It glides on easily and you get a very dramatic dark black liner. However, it is very non water proof and will come off easily if you get it wet. I think this cost me $1 at Walmart.


Maybelline's Volum'Express The Falsies Flared 286 Blackest Black is around $5 and is very convenient. I personally think it's unique shape helps you get all of your lashes the way you want them. I personally don't think it gives a cat eye look unless you have lashes that actually grow that way, yet it is still a nice mascara.


I think Rimmel has some very nice base products. Rimmel's Clean Finish 240 Soft Beige goes on beautifully. It's light and non oily. When you finish it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, it gives a very nice matte doll like look. The cap is connected to a applicator and it's a nice little convenient touch.


This is probably the most random of them all but Suave's deodorant only costs $2 at Walmart and it is probably one of the best. Definitely my go to cheap deodorant.


Well I hope this gave you some insight on what to buy the next time you stop by Walmart or the like. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything disrespectful or rude will be deleted. Think before you type and post.